Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Speechless, For a Change

I seriously hope this is the Gazette's version of a funny April Fool's Day trick. I seriously hope that they just happen to have a SICK sense of humor.

PARIS HILTON will be at Brown's on St. Catherine this Saturday, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., promoting her new line of SHOES.

I don't even know what to say about this. Does Paris even wear her own shoes? Do they manufacture them in her size? Pop Quiz: what size shoe does Paris Hilton wear? SIZE 11.

Since Paris Hilton is "capable" of "designing" shoes, does this mean I can have my own line of cardigans? I like cardigans. Somebody feel like sponsoring my up-and-coming line?

That being said, who wants to camp out outside of Brown's to meet & greet with PARIS? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! I'll bring the coffee!

Stay Stylish!
xoxo

No comments: