Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday's List

Things I would rather be doing, at 3:50 p.m. on a Sunday afternoon:
  1. Sleeping.
  2. Napping.
  3. Not studying for my finals tomorrow & Tuesday.
  4. Enjoying my glass of RedBull. OUTSIDE.
  5. Sitting outside.
  6. Building a sandcastle at the park near my house.
  7. Playing on a jungle gym, slide and swings. At the park near my house. Obviously.
  8. Watching paint dry (STILL more exciting than Sheldon's slides).
  9. Practicing my Guitar Hero skills (I got booed off after completing 80% of a song. That's impressive. For me).
  10. Rocking out to classic rock.
  11. Watching The Office. Totally not over the newest 2 episodes.
  12. Eating toast. Damn you Passover.
  13. Shopping. Obviously. (Why is this only #13? I would rather be outside.)
  14. Trying on fun summer shoes.
  15. Driving around the city with my sunroof open.
  16. Drinking cocktails.
  17. Napping. (I know I said that already, it's that important.)
  18. Tanning. I love tanning. Both indoor AND outdoor.
  19. Eating a cupcake. (See #12.)
  20. Reading pretty glossy magazines and terrorizing my mother with upcoming purchases.
  21. Snuggling. I love snuggling. Almost more than shoes. If possible.
  22. Visiting Granby Zoo. Is it open yet? No. I'd rather Parc Safari. SHOTGUN NOT DRIVING. SHOTGUN NOT MY CAR.
  23. 2 words: Brome. Fair. I can't wait until August.
  24. Coloring in a coloring book. First post-exam purchase: a Barbie coloring book. I feel like coloring!

I'm sure I can go on forever. I'd rather take my sister to Abe & Mary's than be inside studying. And yes. Taking the Kiddo to Abe & Mary's could potentially be a fate worse than studying. She would get pissy if I didn't buy her 184 Juicy tops and 37 expensive necklaces and bracelets. That she'd lose. In 2 days.

Ugh. In 2 days, I will be a completely different kitten.

Big kitten warm helloooooo to my fans qui parlent en Francais! Je vous aimes mes petites chouettes!

Stay stylish pets! Go enjoy the sunshine, SINCE I CANNOT.
xoxo

1 comment:

Bri said...

This holiday is for the birds, literally. I want toast, cupcakes, pizza, pasta and everything that I am not allowed for the next week. Atleat I got to bust out 2 pairs of hot shoes. I would have made the ditz proud. G'luck on exams, and can't wait for post-exam reading.