Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No News Is Bad News

Seriously, what is this? Why does nobody know what's going on with the Juicy sale?

Let's talk. About Ben & Jerry's. WHO CLOSES ON FREE CONE DAY AT 8 PM? WHO?! So I showed up at like 8:53. THEY SHOULD'VE STILL BEEN OPEN. All I wanted was a free cone. I even drove to the downtown B&J. Do you KNOW what I had to settle for? TCBY. AND I HATE TCBY. WITH SUCH A PASSION. I was so upset from no B&J that I didn't even consider TCBY's neighbor, Baskin Robbins. OF WHICH I ALSO LOATHE. Gold Medallion Ribbon? SO 1994. AND REVOLTING.

Listen. If you're going to feed me some sort of ICE CREAM LIKE product, it has to be one of the following: Ben & Jerry's (no fruity flavors) or Gelato. THAT IS IT. NO TCBY. Who decided anyways that TCBY carries the country's best yogurt? NOT ME. Seriously speaking, I would be in such better spirits today had I had B&J yesterday. How old am I again?

Today, apparently, I am going on FIELD TRIPS. I - like the lazy parasite I am - slept through the 10 a.m. spinning class I was supposed to attempt. WHATEVER. That means no apple babas for me. Oh, so today's field trips include a trip to MAC (returns for the matriarch) and to visit a kitten at her homebase, Carlton Cards, to find SURPRISE PARTY INVITES. FOR A SURPRISE PARTY. FOR THE KIDDO. I might venture a mini trip into Holt's. I can't go in that vicinity without visiting my homeland. LIKE I CAN AFFORD TO BUY ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.

I hate life right now. No, that's not true. Quiet Roar is this weekend. I can't hate life with that GLORIOUSNESS coming up! Did I mention Quiet Roar? Jello Bar Friday & Saturday. You should go. I'll be there. Like for reals. In the Betsey shoes from the previous post, and a fabulous outfit to go with. Anyone remember the zipper dress from Aritzia? IT'S COMING OUT TO PLAY. I'm debuting a major summer dress/shoes this Friday. Don't pretend you're not excited. JUST COME ENJOY QUIET ROAR!

Love you all my precious kittens, except for anyone who works at B&J. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Closing at 8.

Stay stylish!
xoxo

No comments: