Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today Is Apparently THE Most Serious Day

Wow. Post #3 in one day. Sometimes, I wish every day was this exciting.

I just want to mention one quick thing. It's called "How to make a meeting more productive, and by more productive, I mean a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME".

Listen kittens. If you're going to go to a meeting that is on a very serious time frame, do yourself and everyone else there a favor: don't say something SUCKS if you have absolutely ZERO better ideas yourself.

I'm not saying that the meeting I went to was pointless and a complete waste of time. I am, however, saying that time constraint meetings are not the place to showcase your beautiful voice. You have an opinion? Cool. Go ahead and voice it. Just make sure you have a possible solution to your objection before you open your CAKE HOLE.

In addition, this afternoon/just now, I got a major present. Remember when I said that my mother & grandmother are finally figuring me out? I was serious. I just "inherited"/"acquired" 3 MORE amazing vintage purses and some beautiful yellow gold jewelry belonging to my beloved great-grandmother. Sometimes, I am really really mushy. Seriously, who needs Marc Jacobs when you have delicious purses that likely NOBODY ELSE HAS? (Okay, I still need Marc Jacobs. I'll always need Marc.) I've actually made some serious closet progress. Instead of watching the hockey game, I'm going to venture into the mysterious land of MESS, until The Office is on. That's right. The Office. Toby is the love of my life. Jim too. Heck, Andy also.

Big shoutouts to the kittens who actively read (I always acknowledge my special pets!), the ones who have me as their homepage (que je t'aime!) and the ones who choose to comment and respond! Next stop: a local synagogue magazine!

Stay stylish!
xoxo

1 comment:

Bri said...

Did I read correctly? You ditched Habs/dinner/wine/BROWNIES at the Foxhole to clean the closet??

Look Miss Ditz, my closet needs cleaning too, but that's what 2pm is for.