Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Selfish/Unselfish Ditz

Selfish: For the first time ever, I slept in the middle of my bed, not curled up on the edge. I've had this bed since I was 16. Best sleep of my life. WITH 4 pillows. There is clearly no room in my bed for any visitors (male or stuffed elephant variety).

Unselfish: I got a terrible phone call just now. Informing me that my FAVORITE sample sale starts tonight and goes until Sunday. This is terrible news because I have 2 exams next week, holidays this weekend AND NO TIME TO SPEND SHOPPING. Why unselfish? In spite of my BITTERNESS, I will share the information with you, my favorite kittens, because if I can't benefit, I want you all to buy beautiful things. http://www.braderiedemodequebecoise.com/S08-edition-eng.htm
That's all the information you'll need. If I was selfish Ditz, I wouldn't tell ANYONE. I've done that before. I know it's not nice. Everyone should own a Mackage coat. Or 2. Or 3.

More later. I promise!
Stay stylish kittens!
xoxo

No comments: