Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Like I Was Seriously Going To Leave My Habitat

Fully spending my day today in bed eating soybeans. Don't judge. I'll leave later for fresh air.

NEWS: still unknown about Juicy, BUT, Matt & Nat is coming up! Here are the dates:
Tuesday, May 13th: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14th: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.

Thursday, May 15th: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, May 16th: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, May 17th: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

It's cash only, so be sure to hit up the bank beforehand!

Is it worth a go? Honestly, yes and no. Yes because the stuff is REALLY cheap (even though they fully keep raising the sample prices. Yes, I noticed.). No, because unless you go right away on the first day, you'll be stuck with awkward orange & green purses. Unless, of course, that's your taste. It's worth it for the wallets and occasional sneaky finds. Will the Ditz be going? Truthfully, unlikely. I am completely willing to go with any of you kittens, should you want to go. I seriously will NOT be purchasing anything this time. Famous last words, eh? Seems like I always say I won't be buying anything AND THEN I DO. UGH. I HATE SAMPLE SALE SEASON. And by hate, I clearly mean love passionately.

Go be fruitful and shop!

No comments: