Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 MUST-BUYS, FOR EVERY FASHIONISTA

Or at least every aspiring fashionista.

Male readers take warning: this is a really REALLY girly post (what? Like every other post is NOT really girly?).

2 must-buys, this week, from the Ditz herself.

1. A NuBra. I've always been DYING to try one of these doo-hickeys, but never had a legitimate occasion. They carry these THINGS at La Senza. I suggest you high-tail it over there and try one on. Totally surprised, because it is not what I expected at all. Seriously, say goodbye to pain-in-the-ass strapless bras, and garbage convertible straps: NuBra is the way to go. I was just glancing at the disclaimer on the box. Interesting, not meant to be worn more than 6 hours. Whatever. Makes sense. Admittedly pricey at $59.50 for a "pair", I think this a worthy purchase. I'll really let you all know Monday morning. For more information, investigate http://www.nubra.com/

2. In Style's Style 101 "magazine". It's a special edition larger magazine/book. It was $16 at Wal-Mart. I thought it was going to be like $6, but I got so excited that I decided I needed it anyways. For someone who shouldn't be spending money... Anyways! I've been leafing through it. This is honestly the Bible for any shopper or general diva. With sections on Beauty, Fasion, Home and Entertaining, I can't see how this is NOT the invention of the century. I feel like this special edition is ultimate. I don't think I can relay proper words as to how excited I am to plow through this. I also feel like I could have written this book myself. Seriously. I might have to write a formal review on it. Totally worth it!

Now, I have to skip off, but I have to make myself here a mini-list on upcoming posts that seem to need to happen:
  • Spring/Summer 2008 NEED List (truth: I already started my research).
  • Closet Purge Listing.
  • In Style's Style 101 Review.

That seems about right, doesn't it?

Stay stylish kittens! Ditz loves you (& sunshine)!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does it also say that the NuBra is for girls with A & B cups, cause girls with anything bigger, i doubt it will do any good