Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Neglectful Ditz Has Much To Discuss

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I've been neglectful of my precious kittens. Let's do a quick recap:

Saturday night, a plaything & I checked out 2 hotspots. 1 is a virtually DEAD playground, other is up-and-coming. I confess I rewore an outfit that got rave reviews. I will continue to wear it until I run out of people who haven't seen it. So far, a plaything has seen it twice. If she has a problem with repeats, she can BLOW IT OUT HER ASS (plaything knows who she is, and knows I love her. Usually). At new hotspot, this little Ditz was complimented ONCE AGAIN on her outfit, which included the famed PEACOCK hairclip. Apparently, miss Ditz had a MATURE HAIRSTYLE, whatever the hell that means. Moral of the story: unless you're a dreamboat and not a creepy old man who resembles exboyfriends, don't waste lines on me.

Sunday included a lovely bridal shower, which is apparently how I spend my weekends lately, as well as a lovely wedding. I really love weddings. I love brides, I love bridesmaids, I love wedding bands and I particularly love open bar. What else do I love? SLOW DANCING. How old am I? 50? 63? Nothing says romance like a slow dance to PURPLE RAIN.

Yesterday, I nursed the hangover from Hades. I suppose that's what I get for being a DEMON. Considering I spent the vast majority of my day being unproductive, less a lunch outing with the matriarch and the bubbs to Tiffany's (2008's Brown Derby), I actually started on something I hope I finish. What's that, you wonder? ACTUALLY CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET AND PURGING ACCESSORIES (and clothing eventually). My mother - bless her heart - presented me with some closet accessories last week (2 weeks ago? Last month? Whatever.) to help me organize my THINGS. I originally laughed, I won't lie, but they're TOTALLY USEFUL. One holds all my belts (I didn't realize how many I own), one holds all my scarves (again, shocked that I have more than 3) and the last one holds all my pashminas. Yes, assholes, I have more than one pashmina. Next on my to-do list is figuring out how to handle all my giant bags. Ugh. Currently, they sit on my floor in a large pile. I will charge them rent soon (I recycle bad jokes).

So, before I post my Spring/Summer 2008 NEED List, I will likely post a list of all purged items. They are available for your taking at a first come-first serve basis. And no, I'm not giving away anything Coach related, so don't hold your breath!

I just decided, for funny purposes, to include some pictures of what exactly this so-called accessory closet looks like.
Cute no? Please note the following things: tupperware boxes with shoes inside, shoe rack, hanging belts, scarves & necklaces and, of course, the general air of MESS.

I love it.

Anyways, my pets, stay stylish! The Ditz loves you! xoxo

No comments: