Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Series: Best Nights Ever

If I can seriously remember to classify all of these as this specific series, I will be totally impressed with myself. Fully going to forget I had this idea to keep my posts organized. Story of my life (not my shoe den though).

I think I need to branch out beyond shopping. Let's talk about some of my top nights lately. They seem to be getting increasingly better. It's amazing. I don't think I've had this much fun in life since a. camp and b. the days when I had Barbie's Dream Mansion AND her RV. Does anyone feel like playing Barbies? Call me. Seriously.

So, to refresh your memory: (and mine. Obviously.)
  • Quiet Roar Soirees - BOTH OF THEM. Next weekend is going to just be PHENOMENAL. You should come. Seriously. Jello Bar next Friday/Saturday. I'm going to remind you daily. I have a SICK outfit planned for Friday. You'll want to see this.
  • Craft Nights - I'm pretty sad that I missed the most recent one. I will admit that I got my craft fix this week though. In true Ditz fashion (circa 2001-2006), I colored a picture during the Habs game Thursday. It's really pretty. Crayon on coursepack paper. I gifted it to a very friendly pet who so graciously allowed a little Ditz to steal his beloved chair.
  • Bachelor Nights - Don't even get me started. I am a teensy bit Reality TV junkie.

Tonight gets its own petit discussion. I went out with a friendly plaything, to meet a friendly kitten and her charming prince for some vino on St Laurent. Wow. I just totally got distracted for a good 7 minutes. Anyways - let me keep this to the point so I can sooner go to shlufs! I got to experience a BAR FIGHT for the first time EVER. Outside of the club next to Cafe Republic, there was a MAJOR fight between some guy and bouncers. I think at least. Bottom line, I saw both a guy AND a girl being thrown onto the pavement. Like really smacked down. Then, angry man knocked down the mailboxes. Real mature there! In addition, tonight was superfun because kitten's charming prince told many wonderful stories. I appreciate listening storytime as much as I enjoy telling storytime! And we visited B-Sides (side? Sides?) for some fun dance face action. The discovery of a lovely place that plays fabulous music is such a favorite thing.

I love fun nights. Seriously!
Be good & stay stylish!
xoxo

No comments: