Friday, April 18, 2008

I Know. I Know.

I know what all you kittens are thinking. "Miss Ditz doesn't write for DAYS, but thinks she can make up for it by writing ALOT IN ONE DAY. WELL SHE CAN'T. WE ALL HOLD GRUDGES." I know. Today just seems to be one of those days where I have ALOT TO SAY (story of my life).

I just swung by the familia gas station to fill up before holiday weekend (and because I like when Daddy pays for my gasoline) and got to encounter the finest Montreal has to offer:

MALE COPS IN SHORT SHORTS ON BICYCLES.

Sighhhhhh.

God. So delicious. I was a typical Ditz and waved them over. Too bad I was standing with my UNCLE. I didn't have much chance to slip them my number, but I got them to change their route so they could say hello to a little Ditz!

I love summer weather.

No comments: