Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sometimes, I am NICE/Let's Talk - Again

2 Quick points of order:

  1. Yesterday was a pretty special day. My #1 kittenfan turned a very special 21 years. She asked for a shout out, I said no, because if I do it for her, then I am required to birthday-shout out EVERYONE that reads. Alas, I am nice, and aim to please, not alienate readers. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL PRINCESS! 21 is a BIG year! Enjoy it!
  2. Rumor has it that the elusive Juicy sale is this Friday-Sunday. Rumor also has it that it was canceled. If anyone has ANY valid factual information, please contact me STAT. I need to make arrangements accordingly (i.e. take out a bank loan to buy Juicy zippys and fresh pairs of Sevens). I need confirmations. As soon as I find out legitimate information, I will OBVIOUSLY post all the details. This is one sale I think everyone needs to visit. It's an experience and a half.

That's it for now. I have much to say regarding last night's Bachelor. More on that after I visit Ben & Jerry's for a free cone. See you all there!

Stay stylish!
xoxo

No comments: