Saturday, November 1, 2008

I NEVER Do This...





...SO KNOW THAT IT'S SPECIAL.



I don't ADORE posting TONS of pictures of myself. At least not on my blog. However, given the circumstances of last night and a certain Ditz's costume, I can't NOT share.


I was your mother's worst nightmare. Or Miley Cyrus in 6 months. Or Jamie-Lynn Spears. Or Bristol Palin. Whatever!


Prince was a Greek Wedding Singer. He had the best dance moves at the Blue Dog. AND the best facial hair.


My mother didn't LOVE my costume. She told me to remove my belly so the neighbors wouldn't talk.

HAPPY INAUGURAL HOLIDAY MUSIC DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You obviously didn't ask me for a maternity dress...I have a few!

Jackie said...

pregnant teens wear their own stretched out slutty clothes!!

but i love you anyways miss sammy!