Thursday, November 13, 2008

Facebook Chat = LOLZ

I seriously hope Kiddo Ditz-in-Training likes that she's getting a cameo appearance.

I was just Facebooking, as usual, when I noticed one of those PESKY chat boxes pop up. It was Miss Kiddo. Bless her soul, she crops me out of her profile pictures. They learn so fast!

Here's the transcript from our charming, albeit BRIEF conversation:

[Kiddo, 4:07 p.m.:] hi its allison

[Ditz, 4:08 p.m.:] i know
[Ditz, 4:08 p.m.:] it says your name

[Kiddo, 4:08 p.m.:] sorry g2g
[Kiddo, 4:08 p.m.:] bye
[Kiddo, 4:08 p.m.:] bye

I think I may have insulted her by telling her that I knew it was her because the window popped up that SAID HER NAME.

Whatever. She's hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 year olds need to learn serious facebook etiquette.
and facebook chat pop-up boxes are rather PESKY. especially when it's continuous HEY, SUPs. you know what i mean.
love,
favorite.

Jackie said...

favorite, which would you rather:
pesky chat SUPs OR an email address with your name spelled wrong?
YOU DECIDE.