Thursday, November 27, 2008

Who Loves Free Products? ME, THAT'S WHO.

Remember how at the end of the summer, I kept alluding to "good news" that I never ended up talking about? For those of you who don't remember, but are curious, allow me to proceed...

Apparently more than just my regular kittens read my blog. OBVIOUSLY. Over the summer, I was contacted by a marketing company based out of Toronto, Matchstick, who loved my blog and felt that I'm an influential blogger and consumer, which, clearly, I am. I participated in one of their marketing campaigns for Listerine Teeth Whitening Strips. I kind of did a pretty bad job at it. They sent me piles of samples to distribute, and all they wanted was for me to blog about the teeth strips. I tried them and they were the most revolting things in the world. AND this all happened during my August-September blogcation, where I was feeling uninspired and unblogged. Good thing that time period is OVER.

Anyway, GUESS WHAT? They contacted me AGAIN. MATCHSTICK, YOU ARE FORGIVING SOULS AND I PROMISE TO BE BETTER THIS TIME. I SWEAR. I think this next campaign I'll be participating in is MASCARA.

Know what that means?

FREE MASCARA TRIALS.

Matchstick, I LOVE YOU. SAMPLES 4EVER!

2 comments:

amd said...

please, be luckier ditz.

Jackie said...

if and when I get some samples, you best be moseying on over.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE MASCARA!?!?!?!