Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MORE SAMPLE SALEAGE.

This is probably the reason that our Lord upstairs put blogging into my hands. TO TELL EVERYONE WHEN/WHERE TO GET GOOD DEALS.

I truthfully have not gone to ANY this season. SORRY. NOT HAPPENING. I AM TOO POOR FOR THAT. I'm really just saving my pennies to surprise myself with a gigantic birthday present. For myself. From somewhere fancy.

So, without further ado, here's what I've got this week:

Ponyride Agency [home to Sweetees, Necessary Objects and a pile of other brands] is having a majority Ladieswear only sale. CASH ONLY.
225 Chabanel, suite 405 : Thursday, Nov. 6 & Friday, Nov. 7, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Surplus Sunglasses [Tom Ford, Dior, Gucci, Ray Ban, Marc Jacobs & more] -> I went to this one last spring and bought two pairs of sunglasses. It's pretty great if you love sunglasses! They take ALL FORMS of payment!
5249 de la Savane/corner Decarie: Thursday, Nov. 13 & Friday, Nov. 14: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 15 & Sunday, Nov. 16: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.



Nuage is outerwear. Coats. I've actually gone there before for coats. Click on the image for the information!

This one my mum sent me. Again, check the image for details. Canadian designers! Free Parking!

Go shop! YAY CONSUMERISM!

No comments: