Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lucky Little Ditz

The National Holiday, also known as Ditz's Birthday, is next Tuesday.

Prince, my delicious and most adored boyfriend, surprised me with a pre-birthday-present present yesterday.

I normally don't like to advertise things like this, because this Ditz likes to keep her actual personal life private, but I can't help but gloat and bask in the glory of Prince's knack at gift-giving. Never has this Ditz had such a precious man who really just understands her quirks and quarks (and knows that she loves jewelry).

He is really just wonderfully amazing and I am infinitely lucky that our hairdresser fixed us up.
BET YOU ALL WANT THAT STORY, EH? If enough of you ask for it, I may go ahead with it.


ANYWAY, that's what my Prince gave me. A beautiful antique pearl necklace with a delicious clasp. Super special, super original and super unique. Ever so thoughtful, he gave it to me yesterday afternoon, so I'd be able to wear it for my presentations last night and tonight.

Could I BE any luckier?

Coming from a Ditz who once thought Tiffany's boxes were the only source of bejeweled happiness, I don't think I want to go back there. I know. I might have fever. It takes a credit card to walk into Tiffany's and pick out a floating heart. It takes a real PRINCE to go looking for something VINTAGE with personality!

Kittens, don't fret if you think the dating pool is full of little kids and urine. For every bad seed, there's a Prince hiding in the background. Or in my case, in my hair salon.

2 comments:

amd said...

oh wow, its a little bit (alot) fabulous!
tell prince that he's brilliant.
good catch!

Jackie said...

I KNOW.

THERE'S A REASON WHY I CALL HIM MY PRINCE.
sigh. oh to be lucky and/or in love. and/or both. :)