Saturday, November 29, 2008

DITZ IS A MAGICAL WIZARD


Look to your right.

See that magical LABEL CLOUD?

I did that. Blogger doesn't have a label cloud, so I had to put it in MYSELF. Using HTML programming. WHO'S IMPRESSED?

Now, before you all get WAY TOO EXCITED, let me burst your bubble, please.

I've only tagged/labeled 35-45 posts. Out of 160+. It's annoying long work that I should've been doing since the INSTANT I started blogging. I didn't, so bear with me.
Once it's properly finished, you'll be able to pick a FUN TOPIC and read alllll the related posts! DITZ ENTERS THE 21st CENTURY.

In the meantime, I will just continue performing magic tricks and other things that wizards do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you took my advice and were able to get the tag cloud going (or so i hope it was my advice!). congratulations! consider yourself linked, hehe.

love love,

ottawastreetstyle

Jackie said...

umm the INSTANT i got off the phone with you, i googled the following keywords:
"how to blogger tag cloud"

and proceeded to spend a solid 2 hours figuring out how to get the damned HTML code working.

you are super helpful!!!! :)