Friday, October 31, 2008

Greetings From The Bunny Patch


I'm technically the only person in the office who dressed up for Halloween. Shocker. I brought Top Worker Bee a set of ears to wear. At least I'm not alone.

I'm a bunny. A grey bunny. In my bunny patch with Bunny-Worker-Bee.

Today is my favorite day of the year. Not because it's Halloween and I can load up on candy. Today is the eve of November 1. No, not because we'll be one month away from my birthday (National Holiday).

Why?

BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE DAY THAT 92.9 LITE ROCK STATION STARTS PLAYING HOLIDAY/CHRISTMAS MUSIC. ALL. DAY. LONG. UNTIL CHRISTMAS.

Ditz & Prince's costumes for tonight's festivities are technically still up in the air. Let's not talk about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE. I AGREE I AGREE.
cute ears.
love,
favorite.

Jackie said...

LOVE YOU FAVORITE.