Friday, October 24, 2008

Heard Outside a Manicure Salon

I have excellent priorities. What does a little Ditz do with an hour before she's due in class? GET A MANICURE. So, while waiting for Hello Kitten to prance on over from her studies at the library, Ditz took in some FRESH air and sat outside the manicure salon.

Seen: 2 ladies walking. One was notably wearing a great pair of moccasin boots. Someone tell me where to get a GOOD pair. Thanks.

Heard: tidbits of their conversation, arguably about male-dominated situations.

Quote: "GIRL, YOU'VE JUST GOT TO GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!"

I wish I was obnoxious enough to say that to people I barely know. I would also tell those people that leggings aren't pants, and that their cankles don't look cute.

But really Ditz, why is this quote quotable? (Potable Potents? What is this? Jeopardy?)

Too often I find myself - and I'm sure you find yourself too - censoring how I really feel about situations. No, that's a lie. Everyone knows I say the bitter truth. It's really YOU. We ALL know the truth hurts. Get over it. Be real. GET A GRIP!

No comments: