Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? ME, THAT'S WHO.

Pre-blog, I went on an excursion to Toronto, to visit my favorite Toronto Kitten. She conned me into buying THE most INAPPROPRIATE dress EVER. It's been worn EXACTLY ONCE, and that ONE time, it got LOOKS. Not your average "Oh, hey, that's a COOL DRESS" looks, or even "WELL, it's a little out there, but she is ADORABLE" looks. More like "CHRIST, THAT GIRL HAS SOME NERVE" looks.


You all laughed at me, and told me this was not a dress for a nice girl from Cote St Luc. BUT I KEPT IT ANYWAYS.

Words do not do this FROCK justice. But do you know what DOES do it justice? THIS.



No, your eyes do not deceive you. THAT'S A ZIPPER THAT RUNS FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM. It fits like a Herve Leger bandage dress. Except it's not.

Guess what.

People Magazine's Style Watch in this week's issue (MADONNA AND GUY RITCHIE SPLIT: NO PRENUP, NO SOULS, NO MERCY!) features something interesting. ZIPPER DRESSES.

HAH.

SO. THERE. ONCE AGAIN, DITZ IS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I think its hot. But that's coming from someone who bought an american apparel yellow bodysuit with a pink zipper going all the way down...

Jackie said...

YOU DID?! I AM SO JEALOUS. NEED PICTURES. ASAP.

I kind of desperately want it, but can't rationalize a BODYSUIT with a zipper.

I might go get it this weekend, and by this weekend, I mean today.