Friday, October 24, 2008

IN ADDITION

I feel like today is one of those days where I post 193754 entries. I'm in the GROOVE. Maybe I should be drying my hair and going to work.
MAYBE NOT.

Say it, all together now: MISPLACED PRIORITIES.

Quickly, because I already did NOT get my $5 today for leaving on time.

Last week, Miss Ditz hit a new high of weekly readers. 305 VISITS.

I know it seems PALTRY at best, (no, not POULTRY) BUT IT'S A START. I THINK IT'S A BIG DEAL.

So, some randomized shout outs: Obviously HELLO to all my magnificent Canadian readers. HELLO to my kitten readers in L.A. HELLO to my delicious readers in Denver and HELLO to my pets in New York!

You're all PRECIOUS and I LOVE you all.

Well, maybe MOST of you.
XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want more Vlogs! :D
You should put a cam on the dashboard of your car so we can witness your solo kareoke moments :)

love,
one of your kitten fans
xoxo

Jackie said...

WORKIN' ON IT.

god, my solo karaoke moments are for NOBODY'S EYES. who needs to witness this little bird singing BADLY along with the divas???

what do we think of ditz-interviews?

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, yes....

interview your friends on blog topics and wear a different fabulous outfit every time :) i want to see every color of Uggs that you own :P