Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Topics of Discussion

OR

Assorted topics that I need to cover.

Tell me it's a waste of an entry, but I think I need to post a list of things I have to discuss. I've been out of commission for a week [and 2-3 days] and I naturally do NOT WANT TO MISS ANYTHING. Also, I know you all sometimes like to see what's coming, before you read, n'est-ce-pas?

  • Travel, TravelDitz Visits the Maritimes: Hilarity Ensues.
  • Miss Ditz Gets Intimate with Asphalt: HILARITY DOES NOT ENSUE.
  • EXCITEMENT News/Ditz = REAL PERSON
  • Notes on Disappointments
  • InspiraDitz
  • How To Be Inappropriate, ALL THE TIME

Wow. I like when I give myself PLENTY OF WORK TO DO. You know what? That's my own punishment. This is what I get for not keeping up-to-date and for being a LAZY PARASITE. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR CHOOSING SLEEP OVER BLOGGING.

I am patting myself REALLY HARD on the back now. Really, really hard. And by patting, I mean smacking. And by on the back, I mean MY HEAD.

Get ready...

And hey, by the way, did you all notice I never posted that catalogue of all the spring/summer clothing I wanted? I just realized that now. Maybe I'll do it for Fall. MAYBE I'LL GET TOO LAZY AGAIN. I'd right now do the contents of my cosmetic bag, BUT I LEFT THE ONE WITH THE GOOD/FUN STUFF AT THE OFFICE. (Fiery Bee? Top Honey Bee? One of you take it into custody until I return from my CSST break...) And yes, naturally I have MULTIPLE cosmetic bags. Have we met yet??

ALSO: before I embark onto Bloggsville, Population: Ditz, let me just take this opportunity to send glorious regards to kitten readers ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. GREETINGS KITTENS IN U.S.A., IRELAND, NORWAY, GERMANY, ROMANIA, AUSTRALIA AND THE U.K. And obviously, Bonjour to my pets all across Canada. Sweet kittens, this is no joke. Ditz is going INTERNATIONAL.

God. Even on days where I hate life, I can't manage to stay angry at life when I know that my KITTENS around the world are playing in my playground! You are all my top bananas. Except for those of you who are rotten. Get out of my FRUIT SALAD.

Onto the next!

No comments: