Sunday, July 6, 2008

Go Ahead, MAKE MY TAN

Before I begin on a series of catch-up entries, let me say one thing.

I am going to tempt fate this afternoon. I am going to see what happens when you use tanning cream that is CLEARLY meant for tanning beds as a sunscreen for outside. This is my first scientific experiment. This week.

Here are my hypotheses for potential outcomes:

  1. Nothing happens. Tanning cream will double as moisturizer, and needs the chemical reaction from direct UV exposure.
  2. Sunburn deluxe. Tanning cream with its SPF of -45 will cause excessive burnage, leading me to standard Lobster status.
  3. Sexy glow. Tanning cream acts as ultimate tanning tool. Ditz is happy with bronze legs.

Truth: my guess is either 1 or 2 are the outcomes. God doesn't love me enough for #3 to be the reality!

No comments: