Saturday, July 19, 2008

On Hair

I must say that going to the hairdresser is such a pleasant experience. USUALLY. It took me a solid 20+ years to find someone who doesn't hack off all my hair and laugh and/or unevenly cut my hair and then tell me the next time she sees me that my hair is crooked [IDIOT, YOU CUT IT. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHODDY CUT].

I love the salon I go to, I ADORE my stylist.

What's the problem? Yes, there's always a problem.

I had someone different - potentially new - wash my hair. I love the hair-washing experience. USUALLY. I love a good scalp rubdown. This girl (I really shouldn't have tipped her) DUG HER FINGERS INTO MY SCALP. Like I was in serious PAIN. CHRIST, I HAVE A MODERATE HEADACHE NOW BECAUSE OF HER. I couldn't say anything because I was mostly asleep (until she jerked my head and dropped it on the ceramic sink) and I feel like this is her TECHNIQUE. I didn't want to offend her and be at the mercy of VENGEFUL FINGERED HAIR WASHING GIRL. She's type of girl who'd JAB HER FINGERS INTO MY EYES, just for fun.

START LOOKIN' FOR A NEW JOB, SISTER.

The worst part is that the entire time she was DIGGING HER FINGERS into my head, I was thinking how much I want to blog about this.

No comments: