Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Truths and/or Worst Week of My Life (So Far)

Truth: New Betsey Johnson shoes (see previous post) are NOT for walking. The slingback on the sling..back IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO WALKING. Even though they were set to the TIGHTEST possible notch, they were REALLY SLIPPY.

Truth: My beloved zipper dress that my beloved kitten from Toronto forced me to buy is a winner. I am not allowed to wear it without leggings. Speak to anyone who saw me Friday night.

Truth: My household Matriarch left what MAY OR MAY NOT be my Visa bill on my bed. I am slightly afraid to open it.

Truth: I fully left my house today in pants that had dried ketchup stains on them. I am Josie Grossie.

Truth: As much as I say I want to read all my inspirational/motivational/"smart" books this summer, what I REALLY want to read is more Jackie Collins.

Truth: Spicy Tuna is my favorite food, this week. Along with Doritos. I rekindled a love for them, today.

Truth: Third base coaching is much more fun than I expected. EXCEPT NOT WHEN FOULS ARE AIMED AT MY HEAD.

Truth: Because my current employment insists on my being polite and of good humor, I feel that I've become an all around NICER person. I pretend all day to be friendly on the phone, and it has unfortunately leaked into my regular temperament. To select few, of course, who merit from my good nature. Those on my bad side remain there. Too bad!

Truth: This is potentially the worst week ever. SO MANY GODFORSAKEN SALES.

Which, of course, leads me to my next topic: what's upcoming in the SALE WORLD?
  • Wednesday, May 21: Buzz Jeans on Monkland - 25% off regular priced merch (1 day only)
  • Thursday, May 22 - Saturday, May 24: Anzie Jewelry spring sale - up to 70% off
  • Friday, May 23 - Sunday, May 25: Mimi & Coco sample sale @ the Little Italy store
  • Sunday, May 25: Free Burger Day @ Harvey's [LIKE I COULD LEAVE THIS OUT?!]
  • Wednesday, May 28: Aritmetik Cours Mont-Royal spring sale (7-10 p.m. only)
  • Saturday, May 31: Aritmetik St Laurent spring sale (6-11 p.m. only)

That's all I have for now. I don't think I missed anything. Rumor has it the Juicy sale STILL hasn't happened, but will be VERY SOON. More on that as soon as I know, naturally.

So, which of these sales will I ACTUALLY be going to?

Truth: 2. Mimi & Coco. I am a sucker for their lace tops. Harvey's. Who can say no to a free burger? I love my meat.

Truth: I feel like making a list of things I like and don't like. NEW POST TIME!

Truth: I love being on a blog-kick.

Truth: I love my kittenfans.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Also potentially noteworthy to add to the list of sales:
BELGO LUX INC. IS OPENING ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!!!!

PRODUCTS INCLUDE;
-Belgo Lux; belts, handbags and sunglasses
-Chinese Laundry; belts & sunglasses
-Cobalt; belts

ALL AT INCREDIBLE WHOLESALE PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!CASH ONLY!!!!!CASH ONLY!!!!! CASH ONLY!!!!!

THURSDAY MAY 29, 08 - 11:00AM - 1:30PM

FRIDAY MAY 30, 08 - 11:00AM - 3:00PM

SATURDAY MAY 31, 08 - 8:30AM-1:30PM