Saturday, May 3, 2008

Master.. of HAIR PRODUCTS

Once upon a time, Little Miss Ditz was naive in the world of hair products. To her, using shampoo for color treated hair and CONDITIONER was as fancy as she would get. She barely used round brushes to straighten her hair. Last night, Miss Ditz became the master of her own hair. REALLY FIGURED IT OUT. She used not one, not two, but THREE assorted products in her hair. Waves of Envy spray, SPRUNCH spray and standard hairspray.

Yes. I am fully aware that all 3 of these products likely garner the same results. I am fully aware that I could likely just use ONE, not all three.

Seriously speaking, I feel that I don't talk about REAL serious things.

Here are two topics of conversation:
  1. Maxine Mendelssohn's "article" today. I don't want to really get into it, lest I alienate readers with my political opinions. Here's the link to the written stuff. You'd need to actually open the Gazette (section J, page 9) to see the pictures. http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/weekendlife/story.html?id=4711d18e-ea4b-4b1c-a648-ba99c118c1d2
  2. Juicy Couture is suing Victoria's Secret. I love this whole case. It's worth reading up on. I strangely enough agree 100% with Juicy's claims that the PINK line is a complete knock off of their concepts. Packaging, branding, the whole 9 yards. Read this: http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssConsumerGoodsAndRetailNews/idUSN2933414520080429

Did you actually think that my serious topics would ACTUALLY be serious? Obviously fashion related. OBVIOUSLY.

I'm on my way out shortly, back to Head-to-Toe accessories. My beloved peacock lost a jewel from her crown. Did I mention I still love the peacock? She's the best. Did I also mention how fabulous Head-to-Toe is? Seriously pirate's loot of accessories. You've all seen my peacock AND my giant green flower. That Elyssa Caron knows her shit. (I wonder if she reads my blog. If so, I wonder if shameless promotion merits more peacocks...)

Have a lovely weekend kittens! Tonight is the night I rock a RED BODYSUIT. Peeing is not going to be fun. American Apparel apparently doesn't grasp the concept that you need to get COMPLETELY UNDRESSED in order to urinate in one of their bodysuits. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SNAPS?! I wonder if Nick, the magical tailor, could/would put snaps on my bodysuit. He'd likely tell me to go home. Once, Nick the magical tailor told me that the dress I wanted to shorten was going to be short enough. STILL LOOKS TOO LONG NICK. YOU'RE WRONG.

I need to work on my anger issues. Obviously.

Much love! Stay stylish! (Go buy a peacock and a bodysuit. Now.)
xoxo

1 comment:

Liz said...

What about a body suit patterned in the likeness of a peacock?

MISS YOU!!!

I also use waves of envy!!!

I was dying for a St. Hubs all day. Fed Ex me a cuisse?

XO