Saturday, May 3, 2008

And In Case You Were Wondering

Vanity Fair is my new Bible. Vogue, out. Vanity Fair, in. That's only a HALF lie. If I had to choose 3 magazines to take with me on a desserted island, I would choose (in no particular order) Vanity Fair, Vogue and the recently defunct Jane. God. I miss Jane. Anyone interested in restarting it? Call me.

And no, I'm not going to talk about Miley Cyrus in Vanity Fair. She looks like a worn out child prostitute left in an alley. That's all I have to say about that.

This week, my ultimate goal is to be enough of a personality (hell, I AM a personality these days anyways) to be featured in Vanity Fair's My Stuff article, their In Character photoshoot OR their Proust Questionnaire. I mean realistically, I'd obviously love a real feature article. Vanity Fair is the ultimate in magazines.

That's really it.

No comments: