Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Neglectful, and/or Story of My Life

People have been asking me lately why I don't talk about more PERSONAL things in my blog. FOR REALS?! YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM. Like I could really talk about what I REALLY want to talk about (other than my favorite shoes & purses). That sort of rantage is exclusive to real life. OBVIOUSLY.

Seriously speaking, I have been asked to do a BEST OF listing, where I list my favorite things and/or things that I think are the best. I want some feedback on this. Since you, my friendly kittens, are my favorites, I want YOU to tell me what you want me to review and discuss. Just beauty & fashion? A little bit of pop-culture fun too? How about my general favorites in the WORLD?

I also want to do a What IS In My Cosmetic Bag. I think you'd all get a kick out of products that I actually use, versus ones I pretend to use or used once and say I use them (face mask? Under-eye cream?).

I feel like I have a zillion things to write about, and not enough writing time. See what happens when I get a job? HMMMM? WHAT'S THAT? EMPLOYED DITZ? No blog details about that, (I am semi private sometimes) but I'm not folding sweaters and zipping girls into too-tight dresses at BCBG. Sad, I know. Ditz would've loved a job where she could spend all her pennies on fancy clothes.

Okay, okay. I need to continue taking madness notes in class. Organizational Behavior is a godly course. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

MORE SOON KITTENS. I PROMISE!
Stay stylish!
xoxo

No comments: