Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things That Are GOOD & Accompanying TRUTHS

Lunch breaks spent gallivanting around downtown Montreal are ultimate GLORY. As are the following items of note:
  • Thai Express Pad Sew. I love this, EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE STINGY ON THE GREENERY. Truth: all the greenery MAY be congregating at the bottom of the box. WE'LL SEE.
  • Winners Alexis Nihon. FAVORITE PLACE EVER. I went in for a total of 8 minutes. I had hot food in my hands and no patience to really browse. HOWEVER, I will mention that they have full ranges of Betsey Johnson luggage/carry-ons, and a rack of bright yellow and red (respectively, not McDonald's stripes) True Religions ($179 I think). That, and they STILL have tons of Juicy velour. Truth: might go back and get the red ones. THEY'RE JUST THAT NICE. I SWEAR. Co-worker Top Bee says they're stupid. WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?! (We're still BFFAEAE, Top Worker Bee. I know you LOVE blogshoutouts.)
  • COPS IN JEANS. DELISH CENTRAL. Seriously, when did this PHENOMENON happen? I love my cops in general (facebook friends? Remember my NYC trip?) and I ADORE men in uniform (men, take notes) and I particularly LOVE police uniforms BUT I WILL SAY THIS: COPS IN JEANS ARE EQUIVALENT TO APPLE BABAS. DELISH, NUTRISH AND BEST EVER. Truth: I WANT A COP. Are there any Jewish cops out there? Call me.
  • OLYMPICS. BEST ENTERTAINMENT EVER. Top Kitten practically tears up every single time someone wins a medal. She claps it up because she's SO PROUD! They worked SO HARD to achieve this! By the way, everyone should be keeping up to date on scandals surrounding a certain hosting country's women's gymnastics team, their opening ceremony, you know, just THINGS. Truth: Michael Phelps really needs to call me. I might love him more than I love my Manolos. Yes, that's ALOT.

I love summertime. No joke. I also love that I found 3 greeneries on my Thai Express. And FYI: greenery = BROCCOLI. NOTHING PERVERSE PRECIOUS KITTENS!

Big Love!

No comments: