Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Run, Don't Walk: #1 & #2

Before I FINALLY embark on blog-update central, 2008, I have not one, but TWO quick points of order.

What else is new?!

(In no particular order)
Run-Don't-Walk #1: Pineapple Express. Hysterical. It's like God's vagina. Seriously.

Run-Don't-Walk #2: Normally, I'm really mean. Normally, I keep my GOOD shopping secrets to myself. I mean, come on. Do you honestly think I share ALL my sneaky deals with you? If I did, I WOULDN'T HAVE ANY GOOD DEALS. However, I am feeling charitable. This is a rare occasion, so MILK THIS. Costco (I still call it CLUB PRICE, neither PRICE CLUB nor COSTCO) has these delicious UGG knockoffs. NOW HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE, KITTENS. I KNOW I never EVER promote fakes (except fake hair and/or nails - that doesn't count). You will NEVER hear me encourage trips to Canal Street. If I can't afford it, it's not meant to be. I'd 100,000% prefer to wear something lower end that's real instead of a $1,200 knockoff that I paid $25 for. ALL THIS BEING SAID, the UGG knockoffs at Costco are a ridiculous STEAL/DEAL. $34 and I KID YOU NOT - they FEEL/LOOK/SMELL real. We [my matriarch] discovered them this weekend. I kept my mouth shut (and fingers tied) until now because I wanted to ensure that our household had all the sizes/colors we wanted. SELFISH DITZ. HEY, AT LEAST I TOLD YOU! Seriously, they're tall, they come in black, cream, chocolate brown and cognac. Go get them quickly before they sell out. I have 2 pairs. My mom/sister have all 4. At $34, just DON'T BE STUPID. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

In addition, unrelated, I love Pringles Light Fat Free, featuring our friend from the south, OLESTRA. Think about why I love them, and then you'll understand.

No comments: