Monday, August 25, 2008

Momma Knows Best

This merits its own post. Partly because it's so classic, and partly because Momma Ditz started following her little Ditz's blog, and I know she'll feel special. I almost wonder if she did this to get blogged. MAGIC 8 BALL SAYS: IT IS DECIDEDLY SO.

Allow me to precursor with this. Ditz is really slow. Extra lazy, parasite styles. Ditz is USUALLY 5-10 minutes late for work. Momma Ditz does NOT like this. Momma Ditz is always concerned that Little Ditz will be late and reprimanded.

Momma Ditz came up with an incentive program for Ditz.

She leaves me $5 on the kitchen table IF and only IF I get out of the house by 8:35. At precisely 8:36 a.m., if I have not left the house, the $5 IS REMOVED.

Laugh it up, but $5 goes a LONG WAY.

She started this on Friday.

I have an extra $10 to my name.

I love life, and I especially love my INCENTIVE PROGRAM.

Hey, Momma Ditz? Think of an incentive program for me to clean my room and closets. Something like a new pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She should have been an economist!