Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crying Mess

Get ready to make fun of me endlessly:
For Better or For Worse is actually my favorite comic strip in the entire universe. Go ahead. Laugh. I've been following it for years. I can't start my day unless I've gotten my strip fix. I don't have all the books (or any), BUT I do turn a healthy 25 this year. Need a present idea for the Ditz? Get me a FBorFW book. [I love how I started birthday talking already. My birthday's not until December. I've got 1 round of midterms, holidays and a few snowfalls before birthday rolls around.]

Now, for those of you who DON'T follow FB or FW (SHAME ON YOU), let me clue you in. It's finished. Like all the main story lines were summed up this weekend. IT'S OVER. NO MORE NEW STORIES.

I CRIED READING THE LAST 2 STRIPS. LIKE ACTUAL TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE. And by tears streaming down my face, I mean I choked up and my eyes watered. I may be a Ditz, but I can control myself! Sort of...

It's the end of an era. I need a new comic strip to follow.

No comments: