Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things That Are Good

As per usual, here's a list of things that I think are good. Today.

  • OOOOOatmeal of the apple cinnamon variety, but only because I can't eyeball portions and it was a watery soggy mess for a good 25 minutes before it settled.
  • Oreo Cakesters. So what if they have 6302 calories?? THEY TASTE LIKE DELICIOUS TWINKIES, and I LOVE Twinkies.
  • Friendly American Apparel workerbees who give me 50% off without telling me.
  • The American Apparel Pencil Bandeau dress. Love it.
  • Above dress worn as a high-waisted pencil skirt. I am the sluttiest secretary this side of the border. With nice legs.
  • Joshua Nelson & The Kosher Gospel Singers. Enough said.
  • Sneaky cookies in desk drawers. Mine, obviously.
  • Ketchup - not over it.
  • Those retractable lead pencil thingys from my youth, and stealing them from other people.
  • Lootbags, fake birthdays, crayons and the glorious St. Hubert. (Restaurant, not street)
  • CUISSES.
  • Sunshine & this delicious heat wave.
  • Special kittens who keep HEATERS UNDER THEIR DESK that warm my icy cold legs.
  • Other special kittens that keep me in stitches with fun emails all day long.
  • People of the Reptilian culture, and possibilities of lizard shoes.
  • Potentials for visits to Holts this weekend, because shocker, it's not just ME who "needs" things there, I have actual ERRANDS to do! And yes, one of those errands is buy myself presents.
  • Fully paid off Visa cards, which translate to FUN SHOPPING WEEKEND.
  • Matriarchs who MIGHT give in to buying special Ditzes a new dress for an upcoming wedding. YOU KNOW WHAT? SHE DIDN'T GET ME ONE FOR THE BAS-MISVAH. SHE OWES ME A COCKTAIL DRESS.

I am such a brat sometimes.

You know you love me.

No comments: