Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Friend Tells Me I'm Clairvoyant

But we don't have to get into THAT story now.

See last post about how Friday the 13th is fun? THE GODS PUNISHED ME FOR SAYING THAT. In an ultimate screw-you-Ditzie moment, I realized, Friday evening at 8 p.m., that I'd LEFT MY WALLET IN MY DESK AT THE OFFICE. Luckily, after a dozen or so frantic phone calls across the board, I was able to get back in the office to retrieve said wallet. That really sobered me up.

I went slight shopping yesterday afternoon. I FINALLY got my snake sandals from Browns. Sometimes, I think I'm Cleopatra. The Browns downtown just really isn't as glorious as the one in Rockland. Rockland gets Louboutin and Marc. DOWNTOWN GETS PARIS HILTON. I also got a pair of white jeans. Really REALLY out of character. I pray I don't sit on chocolate, cranberries or spill grape juice on them. Tomato sauce & ketchup are likely going to be the first major stains. Grass too.

Today I am scheduled to embark on a journey to Holts. I clearly got lazy and didn't go yesterday. I am going to need 3 apple babas for the road though.

No comments: