Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seriously, There's Something Wrong With Me

First of all, I am addicted to my newest toy. An ipod touch. I CAN BLOG FROM IT. I won't, because typing is WAY TOO ANNOYING, BUT STILL. IF I WANTED TO, I COULD! Do you know what it does? EVERYTHING THE IPHONE DOES, LESS BE A PHONE AND/OR TAKE PICTURES.

I really just wrote that to piss off one of my kittens. She knows who she is.

So, what's wrong with me? Let's not talk about what time I went to sleep last night, because I was too busy uploading pictures and playing with said ipod.

What ELSE is wrong with me? I couldn't find my work pass/ID card. I RANSACKED every single purse I recall using in the past week. NOTHING. That was when I remembered how off I am. Last time I couldn't find my pass, I'd left it attached to a pair of jeans. So, where was it this time? STILL ON THE LEOPARD PRINT BELT I WORE ON FRIDAY.

I really need a personal elf to follow me around and remind me where my things are.

AND BY THE WAY, tonight is Miss Kiddo's elementary school GRADUATION. My baby is not a baby anymore.

No comments: