Monday, December 15, 2008

Uber-Chic or Super-Freak?

I just had a lovely Winners outing with Momma-Ditz & the Kiddo herself. [No, I didn't buy anything.]

On the way out, Kiddo pointed out a lovely older lady WEARING THE EXACT SAME GLASSES AS ME.

I just JUST got a new pair of frames. I terrorized Momma-Ditz at the glasses store, easily picking THE most expensive frames possible. I thought I was super chic and extra classy.

JUST ABOUT AS CLASSY AS A 75+ YEAR OLD LADY. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
We always knew I was older beyond my years. I just never thought it was FIFTY (50) YEARS OLDER.
Whatever. I happen to love my leopard print bejeweled lunettes. LEOPARD IS TIMELESS.

2 comments:

amd said...

I wouldn't feel bad, they're super chic I think.
I have the same ones, but the leopard on the inside and its black on the outside. these to be precise.
http://www.eyewearus.com/pd.asp?prod_id=1207&txt_brand_id=42&txt_color_code=B5&S=1

Jackie said...

PFFT.
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE HAS GOOD TASTE IN LOOONETTES.
i am 25 going on bubby. it's old news.

i like your loonettes though. NICE CHOICE.