Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday Event Extravaganza Round-Up: Part 2

I didn't want to overload you all with SO MANY PICTURES IN ONE POSTING.

Because I decided my blog needs more traffic than my Facebook profile, I've decided to post my party pictures ONLY HERE and not on FB. Shocking, eh?

Anyway, I had a magical evening. A lovely turnout. Those who were supposed to be there but didn't show up? Pfft. Their loss. This Ditz knows who her REAL friends are!

Top Kitten & one of my Top Pets

Ditz, Prince, TK and TP [the many cocktails on the table DID NOT BELONG TO ME]

Miss Ditz & her Prince



Typical Bas-Mitsvah group photo. I made them ALL pose for this one.



Hello Kitten visited!


TK and the Ditz, showcasing our overpriced -YET FABULOUS - purchases.


TK brought along her brother and his NotaryKitten of a girlfriend - always a pleasure!



If only everyone looked at me the way Prince does...

All in all, it was a LOVELY soiree. We went to this bar that WAS super hot during the summer. WAS is the operative word. Whatever. This Ditz doesn't need to be at the HOTTEST place to have a good time! It was all about the company, for Ditz's 25th, and really, the company could not have been even the slightest bit better.
Ditz LOVES her precious kittens and pets who helped her celebrate her birthday! What a beautiful night!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HelloKitten looks like she has possibly fallen into a bathtub of bronzer. But you know, in a totally attractive way.
;-)
xxx
HK