Saturday, September 13, 2008

Queen of Double Standards

Right, that would be me.

I felt like getting out of my house for a total of 24 minutes this afternoon. In my VARIED unsuccessful trials at being organized, I decided I NEED an agenda. The agenda-use stage usually lasts approximately 2 months. Never more.

ANYWAYS.

Bureau en Gros near my house was my ultimate destination. Here's today's beef with life.

In the mall parking lot, there's about 6-8 spots reserved for Bureau en Gros quick-customers, A.K.A. ME. Know what really grinds my gears? WHEN I CAN'T PARK THERE BECAUSE NON-BUREAU EN GROS CUSTOMERS ARE USING THEM. I had to park FAR AWAY and walk FAR.

Why is this me being a Double Standard Queen? Because I am INSANELY guilty of using those convenient spots for non-Bureau en Gros excursions. Like ALWAYS.

BUT THEY SHOULD STILL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ME. That store, seriously.

I'm taking predictions on how long my organized state will last me. 2 weeks? 3? 4 days? 12 minutes? You decide.


IN OTHER NEWS: New Facebook is here to stay. How long before disgruntled members deactivate? Truthfully, I don't LOVE IT, but I'm okay with change. I love the live feed. Makes stalking THAT MUCH EASIER.

No comments: