Monday, September 22, 2008

Lost & Found

Today, my personal project - yet to be finished - was an entire room overhauling.

I bring you, my list of things I've lost and things I've found - in the process of tidying up my living space.

Things Found:
  • A 2-for-1 coupon for Guzzo theatres.
  • Headphones for my cell phone. (Do they work? Only time can tell.)
  • 7 complete scrapbook pages from my vacation with an ex-boyfriend. GOD, THOSE ARE USEFUL NOW. MAYBE I'LL EVEN FINISH THAT ALBUM. And by maybe, I mean they're going straight to the trash.
  • Class notes from when I took Java programming. 3 YEARS AGO.
  • Beloved plain black American Apparel headband, oh, how I missed you!
  • Shrinky Dink paper & other assorted craft items. Craft party, anyone?
  • My diva hat, also known as my WITCH HAT.
  • Ancient high school advice column letters & newspapers. I used to be famous, you know!
  • More purses and shoes living UNDER my bed than in my closet. That says a lot, you know.
  • 4 board games: Beatles Monopoly [I AM that cool. Stop being jealous.], Here & Now Monopoly, Rummy Q/Cube (?) and Backgammon.

Things Lost:

  • My soul.
  • 74 back issues of Cosmopolitan, ranging from March 2000 - May 2006. Yes. That's a lot of Cosmo. Good thing I stopped THAT habit and replaced it with 7 other better publications.
  • 5 Cosmopolitan Style & Beauty specials, 18 People Style Watches, 6 Lou Lous, 7 Elles, 2 In Styles, 1 Real Simple & 1 Time magazine. I like magazines. A LOT.
  • 1 Archie's Double Digest (# 71) - will that kooky redhead ever settle on Betty OR Veronica? COME ON ARCHIE. IT'S TIME TO GROW UP AND MAKE A DECISION.
  • 4 assorted flavors of bubble tape packages.
  • Disney Monopoly. It's been MIA for ages. Methinks a certain Kiddo hid it...

There's naturally more, but I've opted to abandon ship and move on.

I leave you, sweet pets, with this:


That's my stack of magazines headed for the RECYCLE-CYCLE BIN. I seriously dread walking up and down the stairs 389 times. I probably should have let Momma Ditz and Kiddo help me with this. Oh well. Ditz never learns.

Today's Ditz Life Lesson: Never say NO to HELPFUL HANDS.

Also, in light of all my PodCamp insights, I STRONGLY encourage you, readerpets, to start commenting. I need your feedback. Tell me what you like. Tell me what you don't like. I want to hear what YOU have to say!

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like it when you VLOG. Bring back the VLOGGING, Pretty Please :)

Jackie said...

Ask and you shall receive!