Sunday, September 14, 2008

Confession

I can't deal with The Hills. Not even a little teensy bit. I can't deal with Lauren Conrad's "designer" status. I don't like that Perez is CONSTANTLY littered with Hills garbage. LC's "line" of clothing is overpriced plain crap. Heidi Montag is Barbie, reincarnated. Lauren Conrad just got a book deal to write "fictitious" stories about a girl who moves to L.A. to star in a "reality" show. FICTITIOUS, EH? SURVEY SAYS: LIES.

I could go on forever. I really just can't stand this pathetic excuse for reality TV. Why can't we have The Bachelor/Bachelorette all year long?!

Confession: while I loathe The Hills and everything about the god-forsaken show, I seriously SERIOUSLY love one of Heidi Montag's singles. Overdosin'.

Don't judge me. You all know that I secretly [not so secretly] love trashy pop music. I don't know all the words yet, but you MARK MY WORDS. It'll be featured on my next "Songs You'll Hate But I Love" car mix.

I'm the reason these songs get to #1 on iTunes.

No comments: