Thursday, September 18, 2008

AND IN OTHER NEWS

Just so you all DON'T think I hoard information...

(I sort of do. You all know I keep the BEST stuff secret.)

Yesterday, today, tomorrow AND Saturday was/is/are [I'm just covering my bases, and putting all possible conjugatory options] a MAJOR StyleXchange sale.

Here are the details, as far as the email I received tell me:

Wednesday, Sept. 17: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. [so it's in the past, I DON'T CARE]
Thursday, Sept. 18: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 19: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 20: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

All of this goes down at Marche Bonsecours, in Old Montreal.

I don't know if it's last year's merch, samples, or defects being sold. It'll likely be a combination of everything. Last StyleXchange sale I went to was EXCEPTIONALLY disappointing. I will likely make a casual appearance tomorrow after work. Old Montreal is just a hop, skip and a jump away from my office, so I have NO EXCUSE as to why I cannot go.

I'll report on it tomorrow evening. You can COUNT ON THAT.

No comments: