Thursday, September 11, 2008

EXCITEMENT NEWS PART 2

No, your eyes didn't deceive you. It really says part 2. Part 1 will follow part 2. I just felt like giving more recent news than backtracking. You know how I roll!

In 2 weeks' time, I - along with other fun kittens - will be participating in PodCamp Montreal, the Unconference for bloggers and podcasters and others involved/interested in new media. I know. Such a nerd.

My excitement news has two parts:
  1. It's going to be a major networking weekend for me. I HAD BUSINESS CARDS MADE UP. FOR MY BLOG. Ask me for one. They JUST arrived Tuesday and I keep dozens in my giant purse. THEY ARE THE CUTEST CARDS EVER. Seriously.

  2. In registering for this, I gave them my blog name/domain for them to promote it on their site. They have a list on the participants page of "random" blogs/participants' websites. I WAS CHECKING NEARLY DAILY TO SEE IF MINE WAS ON THE RANDOM LIST. I CONSTANTLY REFRESH and NOTHING. Until last night. While in class. Obviously.

SEE?? THAT IS ME.

I cried a little bit when I saw my AnecDitz line. One solitary tear.

Precious kittens, I know you've all been patient with me and my lack of bloggage. I just started classes again last week. I LOVE SCHOOL. You should all know that I am in the process of consolidating my life and removing all excess. Once I get myself under control, I will be devoting 97% of my focus to my blog. This month marks my 6 month anniversary. KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? A CELEBRATION. WITH CAKE. I love cake!

But more importantly, I love life.

No comments: