Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things The Ditz Does NOT UNDERSTAND

In no particular order:
  1. How dust bunnies get into SEALED SHOE TUPPERWARES. (Yes. I have tupperwares for shoes. This keeps Marc away from Christian and Michael. They aren't all friends. Jealous?)
  2. Why PEACOCKS aren't more of a fashion staple.
  3. Lauren Conrad/Heidi Montag clothing lines. What makes them more fashionable than me?
  4. Horizontal stripes. Unflattering... ON EVERYONE.
  5. Gas station workers/cashiers who hit on you. No, I do NOT have the NICEST SMILE YOU'VE EVER SEEN. Thanks for the compliment, but am I getting free gas out of this? NO? THEN WHY ARE YOU HITTING ON ME? I see no perks here.
  6. Brown cows = chocolate milk. It's true, so stop telling me it ISN'T.
  7. Froot Loops, Rice Krispies. SPELL THEM PROPERLY GODDAMNIT.
  8. Ditto for your/you're and our friends their/there/they're.
  9. Froot Loops in general actually. EVERY COLOR TASTES THE SAME.
  10. Waterproof mascara. CLEARLY ISN'T.
  11. Boys who receive delicious crafts as gifts, then regift them to nice girls, who LEAVE THEM IN THEIR CAR FOR 8 MONTHS TO ROT. Certain people will no longer be benefiting from a certain Ditz's craft skills. They know who they are.
  12. Men.

Men? But Ditz, you say, you're so wise, and knowing, and charming. How can you not understand men? Kittens, I just don't get it. On an non-style-related topic, this little Ditz is ultimately confused. She thought she understood, but she's mistaken.

I don't want to get into much details, for privacy purposes (secrets, secrets are no fun unless they're shared with everyone!), but essentially, I was content with the outcome of a situation. Just as I left the building, our friend - Haunting Immediate Past - came back to visit.

Ugh. Let's see what my neighbor, Fate, has in store for me THIS TIME.

And FYI: growing pile of shit found in my closet? Still hasn't moved. I'm going to start charging myself rent soon.

Stay stylish!
xoxo

No comments: