Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Series: Theme Outfits

OR Signs I Need a "Real" Hobby.


I'd like to say that this whole concept of "Themed Outfits" was a mistake. It KIND OF was. It started two weeks ago, when I wore my feathered earrings, cute collegiate cardigan and "suede" moccasin boots all on the same day. I called it "Pocahontas Goes To College".


The next day, I wore a dress with pockets and black tights that bunched around my ankles (not because I'm trendy, but because I hadn't pulled up my tights properly and they were too long). While I was eating my breakfast of Frosted Flakes with milk and apple juice, I realized that day's theme was "Ditz is 25 Going On 6".


A couple of days later, I decided it was time to debut my new and beloved Peacock feathered headband. I wore it with a peacock blue top and matching cardigan. Yes. You guessed right. That day was "Ditz The Magical Live Peacock".


Last week, I did a bit of "Susie Homemaker" in a full skirt and giant fake pearls.


Today, in honor of the US Presidential Inauguration - no, actually, there's no real connection - I bring you a new themed outfit: Sorority Girl.




In my Sorority, we support Hazing. Fully.

Top Worker Bee loves office photoshoots almost as much as she loves Ping Asian Cuisine.

No comments: