Friday, January 16, 2009

I Kick Ass.

I'm a better shopper than you.

Here's why:

In a magical November post, I'd mentioned briefly how I'd bought a Juicy silk printed skirt. I didn't go into MAJOR detail about it, but what you don't know is that I'd spent COUNTLESS hours trying to find a picture of it online. UNSUCCESSFULLY.


And I couldn't understand why. I figured it was SUPER OLD, like 12 seasons ago, and I dropped the search and moved onto just wearing it.

Turns out, it's not a super old skirt. It's not last season, it's not last year. It's ACTUALLY SPRING 2009.

What does this mean? I HAD A NEW SKIRT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.

What it REALLY means is that if you ever see one-of-a-kind Juicy Couture items at that Juicy outlet, SNAP THEM UP FAST, because they're samples of FUTURE SEASONS!!

The real punch line, is that I paid $70 for it. It retails now for $228 USD.

I love life.

Update: I saw it selling for $250 Canadian. I am the best.

No comments: