Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No, This Wasn't Planned.

Okay, well, SORT OF.
SOMEONE at my office is guilty of CONSTANTLY using/STEALING my DR. MOODREAMY from Graze Moonatomy mug.

Exhibit A: My mug.
(This is stock footage. My actual mug is faded from too much DISHWASHER lovin' AND IS MIA.)

So, today, when I decided I NEEDED a toasty beverage that requires MUG USE, I had to find a substitute. Normally, I snatch TWB's mug (it has a VINTAGE picture of her and her best pal at like 7 years old on it. TWB wears a nice outfit on it), but that was ALSO MIA. I had to - thankfully - resort to using one of the extra mugs floating around. Lucky for me, one of the other friendly worker bees bought some kitschy fun mugs for us to use.

Exhibit B: Ditz and replacement mug.


Like I said, this wasn't TOTALLY planned. It was just convenient.

And totally cute.

Special thanks - as usual - to my special office photographer, Top Worker Bee and her beloved iPhone.

2 comments:

Lee Jones said...

haha as if there's a mug to match your outfit. awesome.

Jackie said...

i was told that this can be my permanent mug - does this mean i have to wear leopard EVERY DAY?

gotta love outfit-mug-coordination!