Monday, February 9, 2009

MIA? Hardly!!!

I bet you're thinking, "OH, THAT LAZY DITZ. SHE DOESN'T POST ANYMORE. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? BRITNEY SPEARS?"

Well, YOU'RE ONLY HALF WRONG.

I sometimes think I'm Britney. I mostly think I'm a princess. Same difference!


Well, faithful kittens, here's what's going down:

I haven't COMPLETELY abandoned The AnecDitz. Moving forward, into 2009, I've finally decided to upgrade to my own page and domain - NOT hosted by Blogger - and take a leap into the real web-world. Along with the new domain and page, I'll be having a teensy bit of a new concept, too! I don't want to spoil surprises, yet, but the AnecDitz and my self-gratifying pictures of myself are coming to a slight halt.

I haven't wanted to post anything lately, because all I want to post about is the NEW concept and I'm a bit too excited and I'm afraid I'll "waste" my new material here.

I hope you'll all follow me to my new domain, which I'll announce once it's been paid for.

I'm gearing up for the MARVELOUS journey up ahead - and I can't wait to bring you all along for the ride!

XOXO