Monday, February 23, 2009

News Flash OR Current Happenings, As Told By The Ditz

Oh, HELLO Kittens!

Last post, 2 weeks ago, did not offer much in the news department, but I think I can sum up life in a couple of bullet darts.

  • As much as I love poking fun at the looming RECESSION, this Ditz became a VICTIM of the recession 2 Fridays ago. I was casually laid off of my lazy-ass good-for-nothing job. Truth: not so upset. I was running out of actual work to do, the curse of being the cutest temp on the face of the earth, and once they cut the internet on all our computers, I knew my days were numbered. Clearly, working as a low-paid slave wasn't exactly my career path. Oh well, onto NEW exciting ventures, which leads to...
  • I keep alluding to new exciting things going on with my blog, but I never really specified. Why? Because up until a month ago or so, I didn't actually KNOW what those changes would be. I knew I had to buy my own domain and expand my blog, but I also knew that I needed to rethink my blog concept. No offense to myself and/or my life, but I wasn't keen on spending money for a blog about myself.
  • That brings me to this...
  • Up and running in approximately 2 weeks, my new blog, Craft With Jackie will be launching. I'll be posting 2 exciting crafts per week and taking craft requests, ideas and the like from YOU! You can send craft or any DIY idea to jackie@craftwithjackie.com. I've got dozens of amazing crafts already planned, and I'm requests for guest crafting - that list is getting long!
  • That being said, I'm going to try to keep AnecDitz going. I'll still post amazing sales and great shopping, but the "Ditz is wearing this today" is PROBABLY going to stop! Sorry!

I'm really excited and thrilled to be taking a new step with this new blog and I hope you all come visit!

http://www.craftwithjackie.com

XOXO

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Glad you're back!! I took a peek at the new blog... the new layout is SO cute!!

Jackie said...

Thanks!!!!

I'm working with a FABULOUS graphic designer. Still a couple of small changes to be done, but i am SUPER excited to get my new blog up and running!!!